Jewel Mische sorry for playful words

Posted at SunStar by Glaiza Jarloc/Sunnex
he Tags:Jewel MischeJewel Mische,Jewel Mische PhotosJewel Miscpictures,Jewel Mische picturesJewel Mische photos
NEWEST Kapamilya actress Jewel Mische apologizes for confusing not only the entertainment pressm but also the viewers on the real score of her love life.

Last Tuesday, the actress was very playful with her words when asked about the supposed break-up between her and Kapuso actor Richard Gutierrez.

Jewel fueled the issue when she answered "Talaga? Nag-break?" when asked on her reaction that Richard's mother Annabelle Rama seems to like her now after they allegedly broke up.




She then added statements like "my love life is alive" and "Richard is my first boyfriend. I can't compare because he's the first one. I only have one boyfriend,” which pushed the writers to press on the issue.
After news went on the Internet and tabloids in the metro, Jewel said she should have not answered the questions pertaining to the actor.

“It was a mistake to mention his name. It was a mistake to even entertain questions about him. I'm so sorry for making a lot of people confuse because of that interview. I was happy that moment and I was being very playful so I admit that I played with my words. If I made a lot of people confused, I apologize for that.”
The actress then cleared that what she meant when she said "my love life is alive" is that she is free to go out and date guys.

Since Jewel shared little information on her three-year relationship with the actor, Richard remains mum on the issue.

Richard is currently doing a movie with rumored girlfriend Solenn Heusaff, while Jewel is set to star opposite Gerald Anderson in "Buhawi Jack" starting Saturday evening.